This website (“Website”) is provided by Stephen Hawking Biography, England and Wales.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to our use of the Website and any goods or services we provide, including the subscriptions we offer from time to time (together with the “Services”). They also govern all content and information related to the Services (“Content”). Please note that other services (for example our app) may be governed by specific terms or privacy information.
These Terms include important information about how our services operate, how you can use them, and who to talk to if you have a problem. Please read them carefully as you agree to these Terms by using our Services.
We may review these terms from time to time (including by editing this page), so please check back regularly, as the latest version will always apply.
- By using the Services, you indicate that your agreement is bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the Services.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and you are advised to review the Terms regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Services after such changes have been published will be deemed to be subject to these Terms, as amended.
- Please also read our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which explains how we may collect and use information about you through the Services.
Please read the requirements of this website and access them as permission.
Not everyone under the age of 18 accesses this website. If you are under the age of 18, it is illegal for you to visit, read, or discuss the contents of this website or any agreement. This website specifically gives access to any individual segment that is granted through the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) of 1998.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our website is granted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, close, or alter any part of our website without notice. If for any reason our website is not available at any time or for any period of time, we will not be responsible for you.
We may update our Services from time to time and change the content of our Services at any time. Content on our Services is provided for general information only. This is not a piece of advice that you should rely on. You will need to seek professional or expert advice before taking or avoiding any action based on the content of our Services or any content.
Use the information from this website
Unless you expressly agree to an express written agreement with this website, visitors, viewers, users, members, affiliates, or users have no right to use this information in a commercial or public order. They have no right to broadcast, copy, archive, print, sell, or publish any part of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree to the terms of view and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is illegal and may result in civil or criminal penalties. Again, the visitor may not use the Website for any reason, including its database, hidden pages, linked pages, underlining codes, or other intellectual property contained on this site, its content, or Has no right to use certain parts of. Nothing agrees with visitors to the costs of violating these rules and the actual damages in the amount of $ 100,000. The visitor has a warrant that he or she understands that accepting this section is a condition of view and that view is a condition of acceptance.
The Site, Co-Branding, “Framing” and Prohibited Site Reference Request
No one may hyperlink (including, but not limited to) this site, or any part of it, for any reason unless expressly authorized by any website. no). In addition, you are not permitted to display the URL (Website Address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media, nor are you permitted to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or disable such activities and are responsible for all damages. You agree to a reduced loss of US 100 100,000.00 and actual damages for breach of this provision.
Disclaimer for Site Contents
The Website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors take all risks in viewing, reading, using, or relying on this information. Unless you have entered into an express agreement against the Website, you have no right to rely on any factual information here. The website does not offer any such guarantee.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Although this industry is one of the few people where anyone can write their own check for their income, there is no guarantee that you will make any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. The examples and definitions contained in these materials should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of earnings. The chances of earning depend entirely on the person using our product, their ideas, and techniques. This product is not a business opportunity and only provides advice and training on the internet and search engine optimization. This is a new product and system and as such, there is no history of revenue from its use. We do not track the actual revenue of users of our products, as well as the trade secrets and confidential or proprietary information of such good US users. This site is our experience with information products. Let us know if you would like to share your experience.
Disclosure of malicious claims for interacting with your computer or software through this website or its contents. The visitor acknowledges all the risks of viruses, worms, or other malicious factors.
The Website does not assume any responsibility for any damage to the incoming computer or software or any harm to any individual resulting in visitors communicating with corrupt code or data that inadvertently enters the visitor’s computer. Goes Again, visitors’ views and conversations with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertisements, appear at their own risk.
Disclaimer for download loss
The visitor downloads information on this site. The Website does not guarantee that downloads are free from viruses and bugs, including, but not limited to, corrupting computer code.
- We provide the Services on an “as is” and “as much as available” basis and is fully justified by law. We do not guarantee that our services will meet specific needs, or are available, accessible. The uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free operation, or free from viruses, worms, trojans, or other harmful elements. We recommend that you protect your equipment with appropriate anti-virus software.
- Where our services include links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, those links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these sites or resources, so we do not accept any responsibility for the content of such sites. Such links should not be interpreted by us on any of these linked sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from their use.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not exclude all terms, guarantees, representations, or other terms that may apply to our Services or any content contained therein, whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we have no liability for contracts, violence (including legal negligence and breach of legal duty), or any other indirect, exclusive, or consequential loss, including loss of profit or business opportunities. Will not (whether it is reasonable or not) is possible and even if it has led to other advice being made), however, because of this, the use of the Services or Any action on this is due to the use or inability of the Content or as a result of any use of the Services. Or any such material.
- Our total liability to you under these Terms shall not exceed the greater of: (a) £50.00 (or local currency equivalent); or (b) the total amount paid by you for access to the relevant Service during the 12-month period prior to the date of your loss.
- These Terms do not intend to exclude or limit any liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
The visitor agrees that in the event that it is damaged, the cost of which is to be paid by the website, the visitor, as a condition of view, promises to compensate the website for all.
In the event of any additional notice being issued for any reason, the visitor and the visitor shall expressly guarantee that the right to notice is a condition of permission to view or interact with the Website. Has been forgiven.
In no case will the spectator, visitor, member, buyer, or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewers, visitors, members, subscribers, or customers will not have the right to engage in pre-trial inquiries unless otherwise provided in the rules. You will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in a claim subject to arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be subject to the final and limited right of appeal.
Any other costs related to dispute arbitration will be paid to the current party by the other party, including attorney’s fees, recovery fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter relating to this purchase is brought before a court of law, prior to arbitration or arbitration, the observer, visitor, member, buyer or consumer agrees that the state and city declared in the contact information And appropriate jurisdiction. Unless otherwise specified here. In a case where the litigation is in federal court, the appropriate court will be the federal court of choice for the website.
Viewers, visitors, members, buyers, or users agree that applicable law, in all cases, will be the condition of the website’s listing in our contact information.